Well, it's time for another blog. Yes, I know. I feel like I keep starting blogs and then never follow through and actually write on them. I have a feeling this one is going to be different, though. Because Phil is working so much lately (and will be for the future years) I find myself at home a lot with lots to think about and write about. Maybe I'll use this as an outlet to get my thoughts out. :) This should not be confused as my ONLY source of letting my thoughts out. Phil and I enjoy our time together when he is home and will of course be my primary source of an outlet, but this will be nice for something on the side! :) Should be fun!
I thought I could also post fun things that G and I do. As she grows it will be so much fun to share all the fun milestones she reaches! :)
Anyways, that's about it for now. I may post lately tonight but as for now, I'm getting sleepy!
G'nite for now!
Peace. Love. and New Blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment