I got Giuliana up, gave her a big bowl of oatmeal and rice cereal, took some pictures of her in front of the tree and Daddy joined us for the fun morning to begin! :)
While watching the videos back I have come to the conclusion that I say "Woooooooooow" way too much to her.. ha. and have an overbearing "baby voice"... haha. I will cherish the Christmas morning videos of her forever.
We started with her stocking. As she pulled the things out (with a little help from Mommy bringing them to the top) she enjoyed sticking every single one of them in her mouth! :) Good thing "santa" knows good things for babies that they can chew on ;). She particularly loved the Little Cabbage Patch doll dressed up in the monkey outfit! First little giggle/cough (yes, she kind of coughs to giggle occasionally) of the morning! :) We opened present after present and she had a lot of fun. Daddy helped her open a few, then Mommy.
The most precious gift came last. She was SOOO excited about it. It just melted my heart, because it was the Veggie Tales Nativity that I got her.
I know she doesn't know the TRUE meaning of Christmas yet, or any meaning at all besides a more than normal quantity of things to put in her mouth, but the fact that she got the most excited about a scene depicting the birth of our Lord made my heart smile! **Video is on my facebook**
Enjoy, and may you all have a wonderfully blessed Christmas with your families as we celebrate the birth of Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment